Tickets: In order to keep our visitors and staff safe, we need to limit the number of visitors who are in the Museum at any one time. To guarantee your visit, please book a free ticket via Eventbrite. We may have some walk in tickets available but this cannot be guaranteed.
Tickets can be booked here
Monday to Friday until October 2021
10.00 am – 16.00 pm
Location: Taliesin Building, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
The Egypt Centre is working within Welsh Government Guidelines to keep our visitors and staff safe. The following guidelines are in place in the Museum to keep you safe:
- Social distancing measures are in place on site,
- Hand sanitising stations are available for visitors and staff.
- We have further increased our hygiene regime,
- We have a lot of interactive exhibits at the Museum – we will be taking special care to clean these regularly to keep visitors safe,
- We will be managing visitor numbers in line with public health and safety guidelines,
- We have set up new routes around the Museum. Please look out for and follow any new signs around the site,
- Masks must be worn inside the Museum unless you are exempt,
- The Egypt Centre has a Legitimate Interest to process your contact details as part of COVID-19 Track & Trace efforts. Your contact details will be retained in line with any future Welsh Government guidance. In the absence of such guidance your data will be retained for 21 days after the date of your visit. If you have also indicated that you would like to be contacted by the Museum, then your details will be added to our mailing list, see our full Privacy Notice for details.
If you have any questions about how we are keeping you safe, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Egypt Centre is based in the Taliesin Building on Swansea University’s Singleton Campus.
There is no parking available on Campus on weekdays. The nearest car park is the Pay & Display at Pub on the Pond run by Swansea Council, which is a short walk away from the Museum. Use postcode SA2 8PR for Sat Navs. Please note that parking is not administrated by the Egypt Centre.
The Museum is located about a 20 minute bus journey from Swansea City Centre. For timetables, click here.
The Nearest railway station is Swansea Central located on High Street. For more info click here
For a Map of Singleton Campus Campus: Click Here
For Accessibility Information, click here