Syd Howells is the Museum Volunteer Manager at the Egypt Centre and is the first point of contact for anyone wishing to volunteer here or undergo a work placement.
Phone: 01792 606065
Email Address: email@example.com
- M.A. in Museum Studies, Leicester University (2016).
- B.A. (Hons) in History, Swansea University (2013).
- Certificate in Higher Education in Egyptology, Swansea University.
- Archaeological experience in Egypt and the United Kingdom.
- Propaganda (both ancient and modern)
- Volunteering in the Heritage Sector
- The Ethics of Collecting
- The History of Eccentricity
- History: I am a member of the Historical Association Swansea Branch Outreach Speakers Group http://www.haswansea.org.uk/page13.html (talks include Wonderful Things: A Look at the History and Collections of the Egypt Centre, Museum of Egyptian Antiquities at Swansea University and Dr William Price and the Welsh Pharaohs)
- I am the Welsh Representative of the British Association of Friends of Museums (BAFM)
- I sit on the Committees of both the Friends of the Egypt Centre and the Royal Institution of South Wales