Syd Howells is the Volunteer Manager at the Egypt Centre and is the first point of contact for anyone wishing to volunteer here or undergo a work placement.
Phone: 01792 606065
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.A. in Museum Studies, Leicester University (2016).
- B.A. (Hons) in History, Swansea University (2013).
- Certificate in Higher Education in Egyptology, Swansea University.
- Archaeological experience in Egypt and the United Kingdom.
- Shabti Figures
- Propaganda (both ancient and modern)
- Volunteering in the Heritage Sector
- The Ethics of Collecting